oh my g o d
What kills me about SwanQueen is I may never be able to write a love story that is stronger or more intricately tied into the plot or more founded on the emotional levels of the characters’ individual histories and they don’t even fucking want it to exist.
hyperbole is my favorite literary device i use it like 600 times a day
"You’re a beautiful, sweet girl. Fuck this guy. So many people are gonna love you."
"No, nobody’s gonna love me."
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
Amy Poehler and Aubrey Plaza attend ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ screening after party.
NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT A GOD DAMN RELATIONSHIP AND LOSING WEIGHT AND BEING BEAUTIFUL FOR GODS SAKE GO OUTSIDE AND ROB A STORE AND FEEL ALIVE AS YOU RUN AWAY FROM SECURITY
dont u hate it when u have a romantic dream about someone who u never thought about in a romantic way and then u wake up and have some weird crush on them like wtf subconscious why u gotta do this to me
my favourite part of the bible is when Jesus said that 1 like = 1 Prayer
I was sitting on my friends bed with her when she came out as gay
and I was looking through a Chinese food pamphlet
so I put it down, looked at her and said “I was going to suggest ordering food but I see now you’d prefer to eat out”
and I don’t think she’s ever really forgave me